The Screening Program for Breast Cancer’s mobile bus will be in Carlyle March 7 to April 1, 2016.
The Mobile bus will be parked at the Ramada Hotel (on the east side).
If you would like to book an appointment for screening, please call their toll free number at 1-855-584-8228
There will be a temporary road closure of the west side of the 100 Block on Main Street in effect for Tuesday, January 19, 2016 due to water line maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Did you know that you can pay your utility bill and your property tax bill through your online banking?!
Add us as a payee:
- Town of Carlyle Utilities – for your water bill – enter your account #
- Town of Carlyle Taxes – for your property taxes – enter your roll #
Saves time, saves postage on mailing cheques and best of all – No more interest charges for late payments – sign up today!
Be sure to get your updated calendar for 2016 of scheduled garbage and recycling pick up days. Go to the Regens Disposal website :https://regensdisposal.ca/ – there you can Print Service Schedules or sign up for automatic reminders by e-mail, text message, voicemail, or tweet! Enter your home address to get started.
The Town of Carlyle and the R.M. of Moose Mountain No. 63 have partnered to create a new grant program for capital projects! This grant is available to any recreation or cultural organization who are completing capital projects for their group.
What are Capital Assets?
Non-financial assets having a physical substance that:
- Have a useful life extending beyond a period of one year,
- Are used on a continuing basis in the facilities’ operation,
- Are not to be used for re-sale in the ordinary course of operation,
- May be renovations or additions to existing assets which will extend the useful life of the asset or improve the quality of the existing asset.
Stop by the Carlyle Town Office or the R.M. of Moose Mountain No. 63 and pick up your application today!
Application deadline ending March 31st & September 30th