The Town of Carlyle has recently added some statistics about our community to our website – stop by and check it out! Lots of valuable information at your fingertips!
Click on the new-subdivision-lots-2016 Map for more details and pricing.
For more information please contact our office at (306) 453-2363 or by email: towncarlyle@Sasktel.net
If you are planning construction, erection, placement, alteration, repair, renovation or reconstruction of a building – a building permit is required. Head over to our Building Permits page for more information and the required forms that need to be completed.
Starting this week, Statistics Canada is sending out 2016 census packages to all Canadian residents. Learn more about the census and why the information you provide through the census is so important to your hometown by visiting our 2016 Census Information Hub. http://ow.ly/4nlgd1
You Count so be Counted! – 2016 Census
The Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association is reminding all eligible Saskatchewan residents to complete the 2016 long-form census to help shape the future of their communities and the services they rely on.
Local decision makers rely on the data collected through the census to make informed decisions that affect the lives of everyone who lives in their communities.
Our Outdoor Rink is Ready for use! Strap on your skates and head on down. It is located on the North side of the Carlyle Sports Arena.
Some Items to Consider when using the outdoor Rink:
- Rink is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Rink is free an unscheduled, available for public use
- Protective equipment including helmet, knee pads, elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Profanity, physical abuse or horseplay is not allowed
- Skaters and hockey players be considerate of each other, divide up ice so everyone can enjoy this outdoor activity.
- Help keep the area free of litter
- Remember, these rinks are maintained by volunteers, so please bring a shovel and help keep it clear of snow.
- If the rink is closed for maintenance – please stay off the ice