The Town of Carlyle and the R.M. of Moose Mountain No. 63 have partnered to create a new grant program for capital projects! This grant is available to any recreation or cultural organization who are completing capital projects for their group.
What are Capital Assets?
Non-financial assets having a physical substance that:
- Have a useful life extending beyond a period of one year,
- Are used on a continuing basis in the facilities’ operation,
- Are not to be used for re-sale in the ordinary course of operation,
- May be renovations or additions to existing assets which will extend the useful life of the asset or improve the quality of the existing asset.
Stop by the Carlyle Town Office or the R.M. of Moose Mountain No. 63 and pick up your application today!
Application deadline ending March 31st & September 30th
Our Outdoor Rink is Ready for use! Strap on your skates and head on down. It is located on the North side of the Carlyle Sports Arena.
Some Items to Consider when using the outdoor Rink:
- Rink is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Rink is free an unscheduled, available for public use
- Protective equipment including helmet, knee pads, elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Profanity, physical abuse or horseplay is not allowed
- Skaters and hockey players be considerate of each other, divide up ice so everyone can enjoy this outdoor activity.
- Help keep the area free of litter
- Remember, these rinks are maintained by volunteers, so please bring a shovel and help keep it clear of snow.
- If the rink is closed for maintenance – please stay off the ice
Did you know that all businesses operating in the Town of Carlyle are required to purchase a business license from our office each year? Look for our business license renewals arriving in January!
If you have started a new business and need to obtain your 2016 license, be sure to contact us at (306) 453-2363 or via email at: carlyletown@SaskTel.net.