Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Plumbing Permits

Plumbing permits are required for all work in the Town of Carlyle and can be filed at the Town Office.  All plumbing permits must be reviewed by the Health Inspector.

There is a fee for plumbing permits based on the number of fixtures being installed.  Please contact the Town Office for information about plumbing permits.