The celebration will be held on Saturday, June 25, 2016.
The flying club is busy planning, this is a tentative schedule at this time:
- 11:30 to 2:30 pm – Pork on a bun lunch & salads served from. The local Air Cadets are helping with lunch.
- 1:00 pm – Aerobatics performance by Brent Handy in his Pitts S2B
- Three vintage WWII training aircraft from Brandon on static display (Harvard, Cornell and Stinson).
- Two modern trainers from CFB Moose Jaw will do a fly by
- Hot air Balloon rides (from SIGA / Bear Claw) if the wind is light. These will be tethered rides.
- Vintage car show on Carlyle Motor Products lot next door.