No persons shall carry on business in the Town of Carlyle with out a license, as per Bylaw 2805.
A person must complete an application to the Town for a Business License before commencing any business.
An application must include all requested information, including but not limited to:
- The Name and Address of the applicant;
- The nature of the business for which the application is required;
- The place where the business is to be carried on;
- The name under which the business will be operated;
- The area of the premises where the business will be carried on;
- The name and phone number of the contact person.
- The application must be accompanied by the prescribed licensing fee. Business licenses are renewed annually.