Garbage and Recycling Collection
- Grey bin (waste collection) - pick up every Tuesday morning,
- One stream Recycling (blue bin) – all recyclables in one cart with pick up every other Thursday.
How to use the Curb side Carts:
- To ensure your cart gets emptied have it to the curb by 7:00 AM.
- After the cart has been emptied roll it back to its place off the street.
- Only items INSIDE the cart will be collected.
- If your cart is damaged, stolen or vandalized please contact the Town Office for replacements.
Did you know that you can recycle your household batteries at the Town Office? Recycle your used batteries and keep them out of our landfills.
Carlyle Transfer Station
|Mondays||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturdays||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
(Seasonally open, summer months only)
|4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Mattresses, Box springs||
(Sofa, Love-seat, Recliners)
|Pickup Truck or Utility Trailer Load||$20.00 per Load|
|One Ton Truck Load||$100.00 per Load|
|Three Ton Truck Load||$300.00 per Load|
Wood - Clean
(Clean - Not Painted or Treated)
|Free – No Charge|
Tree Branches or Leaves
|Free – No Charge|
|Cardboard||Free – No Charge|
|Waste Items:||Waste Item Particulars:|
|Liquid Waste||Except that which is normally contained in household waste|
|Domestic Sewage or Sludge||Of any type|
|Fire Hazard||Waste that is burning or likely to cause a fire|
|Asbestos Materials||Of any type|
Herbicides, Pesticides or
|Including the receptacles that contained them|
|Biomedical Waste||Of any type|
|Explosives||Of any type|
|Radioactive Material||Of any type|
| Large Metal Objects
||Tires, Automobiles or Other Large Metal Objects of any type|
|Agricultural Wastes||Of any type|
|Animal carcasses||Of any type|
Exceed Transfer Station Handling
|Materials that exceed the handling capacity of the transfer station equipment or transfer vehicles|
|Excessive Dust or Odour||Wastes that may result in excessive dust or odor|